Protecting The Rights Of Our Most Vulnerable Loved Ones
They’ve given us so much — our mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Now that they are older, they should be treated with the utmost respect. Their days should be peaceful and serene. Nursing home abuse or neglect can rob them of this simple measure of respect, and force them to live their lives in fear and pain.
At Dozier Law, we stand up for victims of nursing home abuse and neglect across Georgia and the Southeast. We understand how difficult it is to find out your loved one has suffered in this way. We will do everything we can to help your loved one obtain compensation for these losses and help to protect others from these harmful practices.
Call Our Atlanta, Savannah, And Macon Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys Today. Contact us today online or by telephone at 888-239-2129 to speak with an experienced nursing home abuse attorney. We represent clients throughout Georgia and the southeast. Including military members stationed at Robins Air Force Base (RAFB), and civil servants.
Common Forms Of Abuse And Signs Of Neglect
Nursing home abuse or neglect can take many forms. Many instances involve inadequate supervision of residents due to understaffing or inadequate training. Others involve willful actions by nurses, orderlies, and other staff members.
We handle a wide range of nursing home negligence lawsuits, including those involving:
- Bedsores: Decubitus ulcers resulting from unclean bedding or failing to move the resident sufficiently from lying in one location
- Wandering off: Frequently referred to as elopement, putting the resident in danger of accidents outside of the facility
- Physical assault, battery: Resulting from staff or residents physical mistreatment
- Sexual assault: Improper sexual contact perpetrated by staff or other residents
- Dehydration: Lack of proper liquids throughout the day
- Malnutrition: Improper meals according to the client’s personal care plan
- Nursing home falls: Injuries occurring while rolling over in bed, trying to stand, walk or transfer to or from a wheelchair
If your loved one’s injury was the result of nursing home staff negligence, we can help you fight for compensation plus help put a stop to staff abuse.
Our Approach To Handling Nursing Home Negligence Cases
We will conduct a thorough investigation of the facts to determine why this injury happened and to identify liable parties. Our lawyers will work with you personally to help your loved one pursue appropriate financial compensation for the hardships he or she has been forced to endure.
We work closely with families, keeping them informed of developments in their case, and answering their questions.
Find Out Your Options For Pursuing A Claim
If someone close to you has suffered a serious injury or wrongful death due to nursing home abuse, we are here to protect your rights. Contact our firm today online or by telephone in Macon at 478-292-6761 and in Savannah at 844-738-5665 to speak with a knowledgeable Macon and Savannah nursing home abuse attorney.