Attorneys Serving Clients Injured in Car Accidents in Albany and Throughout Southwest Georgia
Car accidents happen every day in the Albany area, where thousands of cars and commercial trucks cross paths daily. Thankfully, most accidents are just fender benders that can be negotiated between insurance companies.
However, if you or a loved one experienced catastrophic injuries in a car wreck, you may find yourself in a battle to get compensation for your injuries. First, there may be many sources from which you can claim compensation, and each source will try to limit the amount they payout. Next, the distribution of fault will play a significant role in determining how much of your losses you can recover. This process can get very complexed. Eventually, you may have to file a lawsuit to obtain full and fair compensation for your losses.
How a Dozier Law Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
At Dozier Law Firm, LLC, we understand how stressful it can be to deal with major medical issues and financial issues simultaneously. As we work on your case, our attorneys will put your welfare and interests first. Through a full investigation and skillful demonstration of our arguments, we have attained millions for our clients’ in out-of-court settlements and trial awards.
Dozier Law has over 50 years of experience in personal injury law. Our injury attorneys are savvy negotiators and seasoned litigators.
Determination of Fault in Georgia Car Accidents
To receive the maximum compensation for your injuries, Georgia law requires us to prove that the wreck was primarily the fault of the other driver. Proving fault is more accessible if the driver was issued a ticket for or if there were eyewitnesses who can verify a wrongful or negligent act such as:
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Reckless or aggressive driving
- Distracted driving such as texting or cell phone use
- Running a traffic signal
- Failing to yield to oncoming traffic when making a turn
- Driving too fast for road conditions
- Following too closely
- Falling asleep at the wheel
Sources of Compensation for Car Accident Injuries
We will exhaust all possible sources to attain compensation for your losses. In handling many auto accident cases, we recognize that there may be more than one liable party or party to pursue, including:
- Pursue the at-fault driver’s auto insurance company.
- Pursue the at-fault driver personally.
- Pursue the at-fault driver’s employer if they were driving a work vehicle on the job.
- Pursue Workers’ Compensation if you were driving for work.
- Pursue Social Security Disability if you suffer a long-term (more than one year) or permanent disability that leaves you unable to work.
- Pursue other parties who may have contributed to dangerous road alignments, conditions, or designs.
A Dozier Law Auto Accident Lawyer Will Defend Your Interests
If you, a loved one, or a friend has suffered severe injuries in a car wreck, contact the personal injury attorneys at Dozier Law Firm, LLC, at 229-299-9590. If we can show that the accident was primarily the fault of another party, we will do our best to obtain maximum compensation for your losses. Dozier Law handles personal injury cases for clients in Albany and throughout Southwest Georgia.