Complex Medical Malpractice Litigation Attorneys
Everyone makes mistakes — even doctors. Complications in medical treatment happen all the time, and often result in tragedy. Often these injuries cannot be undone, but that does not mean you cannot be compensated for the damage that was done.
However, when care given by doctors, nurses and other medical professionals falls below an accepted professional standard and results in injury or death, it is a case of medical malpractice.
At Dozier Law, we stand up for the rights of people who have been injured due to medical malpractice and those who have lost loved ones due to negligent medical care. Our lawyers have successfully represented numerous medical injury victims throughout Georgia and are prepared to help you pursue justice and compensation for your losses.
With offices in Macon and Savannah, our medical malpractice attorneys are conveniently located to represent individuals throughout Georgia and the Southeast, including military members stationed at Robins Air Force Base (RAFB), and civil servants.
Experienced In A Broad Range Of Medical Malpractice Litigation Cases
Medical malpractice can result in serious injuries to the brain, spinal cord and other vital organs. It can also cause the patient to suffer severe medical setbacks. In some cases, a disease that should have been treated goes untreated, allowing it to progress to the point at which it is no longer treatable.
Common examples of hospital/surgical errors resulting in medical malpractice include:
- Surgical errors, including delivery room birth surgeries, emergency surgeries, outpatient procedures and anesthesiologist errors
- Birth and delivery room injuries, including monitoring errors, delayed delivery, improper delivery and forceps injuries
- Misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis, including life-threatening conditions such as cancer, heart attacks, stroke and internal organ damage
- Medication errors, including misfilled prescriptions, dosage errors and dangerous pharmaceutical products
- Nursing malpractice, including medication errors, communication and records errors, malnutrition and dehydration
- Anesthesia errors, including failure to properly monitor the patient’s responses while under anesthesia
- Misread lab results, including miscommunication between labs, clinics and hospitals
- Radiology errors, including radiation sickness due to overdose of radiation
- Hospital negligence, including medical records errors, staph infections from unsanitary conditions
- Pharmacy/prescription errors, including recalled or dangerous medications
Medical malpractice cases are typically very complex and rely on testimony from medical experts and other highly technical evidence. If you think you or someone close to you may have been harmed due to medical negligence, we can help you explore your legal options.
Find Out Your Options For Pursuing A Medical Malpractice Claim
If you or someone close to you has suffered due to medical malpractice, we are here to protect your rights. To discuss your case with a knowledgeable medical malpractice attorney, email us online or call us in Macon at 478-292-6761 and in Savannah at 844-738-5665.