Listed in the Who’s Who in American Law, Zack Dozier has over 50 years of experience in handling Personal Injury and Wrongful Death claims. Zack has successfully represented multiple cases in which the settlement for the plaintiff was in excess of One Million dollars. He represented one of the families of a sailor killed in the Iraqi rocket attack on the USS Stark. He also represented the plaintiff and made oral arguments in the landmark case of Jones vs Jones, in which the Georgia Supreme Court ruled that the doctrine of interspousal immunity was unconstitutional when applied to wrongful death actions.
Zack is committed to giving back to his community, supporting many causes in Middle Georgia. He has served as a Director of the Big Brothers Association, a member of the Middle Georgia Area Planning Commission, is a former President of the Macon Bar Association and the Macon Trial Lawyers Association, as well as former Vice President of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association. Zack proudly served as a First Lieutenant, US Army Ranger Battalion.
In addition to having been selected by both “Atlanta” Magazine and “Georgia Super Lawyers” Magazine as one of the top lawyers in Georgia, Zack has also been honored locally and nationally having been selected by “Macon Courier” as one of the top lawyers in Macon and by “Best Lawyers in America” as one of the best lawyers in America.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death claims
Honors and Awards
- Selected, One of the Top Lawyers in Georgia by “Atlanta” Magazine and “Georgia Super Lawyers” Magazine
- Selected, One of the “Best Lawyers in America”
- Selected, One of the Top Lawyers in Macon by “Macon Courier”
- Who’s Who in American Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Big Brothers Association, Director
- Middle Georgia Area Planning Commission, Member
- Macon Bar Association, Former President
- Macon Trial Lawyers Association, Former President
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Former Vice President
Past Employment Positions
- US Army Ranger Battalion, First Lieutenant