David T. Dorer
David Dorer is an attorney in the litigation department at the Dozier Law Firm, where he handles cases involving motor vehicle collisions, tractor-trailer collisions, slip and falls, and negligent security.
David grew up in Flower Mound, Texas, but graduated from Milton High School in Alpharetta, Georgia. David received a full-ride HOPE Scholarship to Georgia State University, where he graduated in 2008 with a degree in Political Science and Philosophy. At the same time, David opened, owned, and operated a commercial recording studio in Atlanta, Georgia. Thereafter, David earned his law degree from Mercer University School of Law in 2012.
David began working with the Dozier Law Firm in 2010 as a Law Clerk in David Dozier’s office. Since becoming an attorney with the Dozier Law Firm in 2012, David focuses on understanding his clients’ stories and journeys to help juries across the State see the humanity of his clients’ injuries.
David and his wife Megan Tuttle, who is an attorney at the Bibb County Public Defenders’ Office, live in Macon, Georgia with their pets Theemi, Addie, Sheldon, and Maureen.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia
B.A., Political Science
- State of Georgia, all State and Federal Courts, 2012
- D.C. Court of Appeals, 2022
- American Association of Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Macon Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Macon Bar Association
- Eagle Scout
Georgia Certified Mediator, 2021
Board Member of Centenary Community Ministries