Ashley is an attorney in the litigation department at the Dozier Law Firm, where she handles cases involving motor vehicle accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, wrongful death, dog bites, slip and falls, products liability, and negligent security issues.
Ashley is a graduate of the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University. During law school, she worked at the Dozier Law Firm as a law clerk for attorneys Sam Hart, Jr., David Dozier, and Zack Dozier, where she assisted with complex litigation, federal court cases, and criminal defense matters. Prior to attending law school, Ashley graduated magna cum laude from historic Wesleyan College, where she majored in Psychology and minored in Neuroscience.
Although a long-time resident of Macon, Ashley was born and raised in Forsyth, Georgia. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling and spending time with her family and husband, Tarence Bivins.
- Georgia, 2017
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 2017
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2018
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2018
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2020
- Superior Courts of the State of Georgia
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- Wesleyan College, Macon, Georgia
Honors and Awards
- (Mercer) CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Law of Lawyering
- (Mercer) CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Law, Genetics & Neuroscience
- (Mercer) Faculty Award for Outstanding Achievement in Legal Writing
- (Wesleyan) Psi Chi – International Honor Society in Psychology
- (Wesleyan) Phi Kappa Phi Recognition of Scholastic Achievement